- Vertical and horizontal scrolling is possible
- Easy to use. Easily customizable.
- It works in both modern and old browsers.
- The responsive design is suitable for screens of different sizes, as well as for tablets and mobile devices.
- Automatic scrolling when the page loads.
- Supports mouse wheel scrolling.
- Lazy loading of images / videos.
- React and Angular wrappers.
- The step-by-step system built into the anime makes it easy to work through complex and overlapping animations. It can be used for both timings and properties.
- Animates multiple CSS conversion properties with different timestamps simultaneously in a single HTML element.
- Play, pause, control, reverse, and trigger events synchronously using the full built-in callback and control functions.
- Allows you to display the date in accordance with the localization and in a readable format.
- The ability to use MomentJS inside the browser using the script method. It is also available with Node.js and can be installed using npm.
- In MomentJS, you can find many easy-to-use methods for adding, subtracting, checking the date, getting the maximum, minimum date, etc.
- This is an open source project, everyone can easily contribute to the library and add features in the form of plugins and make it available on GitHub and in Node.js.
Slick is a fresh new jQuery plugin for creating fully customizable, responsive, and mobile – friendly carousels / sliders that work with any html elements.
- Fully responsive.
- If possible, it uses CSS3. Fully functional and without it.
- Swipe adjustment.
- An infinite loop.
- Autoplay, dots, arrows, callbacks, and more.
Popper.js is an engine, a library that calculates and, if necessary, applies styles to poppers.
- Placing elements while keeping them in the original DOM context.
- Allows you to export the calculated information for integration with React and other view libraries.
- Supports Shadow DOM elements.
- Fully customizable thanks to the modifier-based structure.
- Leaflet is designed with simplicity, performance, and usability in mind.
- It works effectively on all major desktop and mobile platforms out of the box, taking advantage of HTML5 and CSS3 available in both modern and old.
- It can be extended with a huge number of plugins, has a beautiful, easy to use and well-documented API, as well as simple, readable source code, which is a pleasure to contribute to.